Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

Metro Arms American Classic II -- First Shooting Video

Had a few free minutes today, so I thought I would take a quick little video of some range time with my Metro Arms American Classic II.  Not the best shooting, and not the best video, but I am working on both.  All told, I put another fifty rounds through my ACII today, all Remington 230 grain JHPs, without a single failure of any kind.  Here are the last four magazines worth -- 8 rounds in the ACT magazine that comes with the pistol, 7 rounds in my Springfield magazine, 7 rounds in my Kimber magazine, and the last six shots were also in the Springfield mag.  At a distance of about 15 yards.


(Note:  The shots on the left hand target are from an earlier session with my wife shooting her Ruger LCR.)

The more I shoot this ACII, the more I like it.  The action is tight, yet slick, and seems to be getting better the more I shoot it.  Absolutely no problems at all with the jacketed hollow points, even cheap Remington bulk box rounds.  I would like stocks with a little more "grip," as the factory stocks are a little smooth for my taste, so that may be my first real customization.  Still, it is a great gun for a great price.  I cannot wait for the Amigo to make its way to my locale, as I am really looking forward to getting my hands on one.

Thought I would throw in a couple of pictures of the hard chrome ACII:

No comments:

Post a Comment